Volunteer at CRACCL
Volunteer for CRACCL – it’s good for your community, and for you.
- Learn new skills – you’ll be trained by experienced staff
- Meet people – you’ll join a busy team
- Help keep your library open – for yourself and your neighbours
- Provide a valuable and much-appreciated service
- Keep the heart of the community beating strongly
You can give as much time as you want, when you want. You must be at least 18 years of age.
Not sure about volunteering? Just come in and talk to us.
Learn more about the volunteer role
The Volunteer Handbook is currently under construction!